Assistant Accountant - VR/18300
Our client is looking for an Assistant Account on a permanent basis in the South Side of Aberdeen.
- Financial and management reporting.
- Assisting the team in the completion of month end accounts including general ledger, journal entries and trial balance.
- Preparing and consolidating the bookings and revenue report on a weekly basis.
- Completing other management reports including quarterly analysis of revenue.
- Analysing the P&L accounts for statutory disclosure and preparing the year end audit file.
- Taking responsibility of the AP and AR ledgers as well as the monthly company payroll.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns.
- Candidate will be degree qualified in Accounting / Finance or part-qualified in Accounting / Finance (or equivalent).
- Preferred candidate will also have knowledge of Navision as well as experience in a similar role within an oil and gas manufacturing company.