Contracts Engineer - VR/18119
Our client, based in Aberdeen city centre, has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to join their Commercial Team on a permanent basis.
The Contracts Engineer will provide contractual support to designated projects; including tendering, administration and maintenance of project specific contracts. The post-holder will be tasked with ensuring that all contracts are tendered and administered in accordance with company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing contracts and procurement support to the Project Delivery Team.
- Assisting in the development and documentation of contract-specific supply chain strategies.
- Awarding and administering contracts in accordance with company procurement procedures and client contract requirements.
- Coordinating all commercial activities relating to project specific contracts and provide ongoing contractual support thereafter.
- Preparing and issuing prequalification, ITT and contract documents.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a Contracts / Procurement role in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of commercial frameworks and contract drafting.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level.