Assistant Management Accountant (6 months) - VR/18466
An excellent opportunity to joining a global, leading organisation. This is a 6 month contract role for an Assistant Management Accountant based in Aberdeen City Centre.
Main duties include:
- Producing management reports on a monthly basis and the investigation of variances against budgets to provide analysis of differences.
- Performing month end duties for accounts payable, VAT, fixed assets and general ledger.
- Assisting in the preparing annual budgets and cash flow forecasts as well as tax returns (VAT, PAYE, NI, and foreign taxes).
- Contributing to cash flow control, including payment scheduling and credit control.
- Creating sales invoices and credit notes as per contracts / purchase orders.
Candidate must be part-qualified and have excellent Excel skills as well as knowledge of local taxes and a good understanding of the general ledger.