Instrument Engineer - VR/18479
Currently recruiting for an experienced Instrument Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen.
The Instrument Engineer will provide instrument / control maintenance support to offshore installations in accordance with company procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the onshore technical focal point for matters on control / instrumentation, as well as providing support to offshore installations for all instrument / low voltage maintenance requirements.
- Providing technical support with regards to the repair and maintenance of installation equipment and reviewing planned maintenance routines.
- Advising on competency assessments, raising modification requests, raising contract service orders (technical work scopes) for vendors, reviewing technical content of maintenance frame agreements and determining spares requirements for items of equipment.
Experience / Qualifications:
- An HNC / HND or a Degree qualification in Instrument Engineering, or a related discipline, is essential.
- Chartered / Incorporated Engineer status would be preferred.
- Previous experience within a similar onshore Instrument / Controls Engineer type role within the Oil and Gas Industry is essential.
- Fiscal metering experience would be preferred.