Currently recruiting for a Software Developer, with circa 2-4 years’ experience, on a permanent staff basis for a client based in Aberdeen.
The client is looking to take on a candidate who possesses full stack software development experience, as well as coding experience with SOLID and DRY principles, dependency injection, testability, GIT and Agile. This role would suit a candidate who is in the early stages of their software development career and the client is looking for the following experience / skills:
Essential experience / skills:
- Previous and recent experience in a Software Developer type role.
- Experience with object-oriented PHP 5/7+.
- Experience with SQL (MS TSQL preferred).
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with SOLID Principles for PHP.
Preferred experience / skills:
- A relevant Degree qualification would be preferred.
- Unit testing experience.
- GIT experience.
- Experience with Laravel PHP Framework.
- Experience with Angular JS.
- Knowledge of SASS or LESS.
- Experience with a build system e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Ant etc.
- Experience with testing using PHPunit and Karma.
- Familiarity with other programming languages, such as C#.