Senior Manager - Group Statutory Reporting - VR/18525
Newly created position for a Senior Manager for Group Statutory Reporting with leading large multinational oil service company.
- Responsibility for preparing Group financial statements and coordinating UK and overseas statutory accounts.
- The role will involve significant interaction with the Group’s auditors and management of the Group audit process, whilst working with senior finance personnel.
- Accounting for significant transactions, taking responsibility for head office accounting and working with Advisors to ensure technical accounting matters are managed correctly.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Professional accounting qualification (eg ICAS, ICAEW).
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Experience of a finance role within a global organisation.