Assistant Buyer - VR/18569
Our client has a requirement for an Assistant Buyer to join their Purchasing Department on a temporary basis, with a long-term potential to develop into a permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Buyers to source suppliers in line with current and future requirements.
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Negotiating best possible price.
- Expediting orders to ensure delivery times are met.
- Assisting with processing requisitions, RFQs, quotes and purchase orders.
- Monitoring and updating approved vendor list.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience within a purchasing environment, ideally within the oil and gas/energy industry.
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.