Our client, based in the north-side of Aberdeen, has a requirement for a Customer Service Assistant to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
The Customer Service Assistant is primarily tasked with providing excellent customer service, as well as supply chain administration and internal sales support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers by handling calls and emails.
- Supporting with raising work orders, quality documentation, picking of stock, labelling and packaging of goods out, and arranging couriers.
- Stock taking and inventory management, raising supplier POs and booking-in stock.
- Involvement in ordering materials and goods from other sites.
- Involvement in warehouse inventory and warehouse housekeeping.
- Handling the quotation process, including activities for generation of leads and follow-up.
- Coordinating the process from order receipt through to physical dispatch of goods.
- Post-sales activities (claims, returns etc).
- Supporting the cash-collection process.
This role would be ideally suited to entry-level candidates or recent graduates looking for an opportunity to learn and develop.
Applicants should also have excellent communication skills, be driven / motivated and capable of working well as part of a team as well as on an individual basis.