Accounts Assistant - VR/18609
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis to assist with invoicing and credit control.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Generating accurate invoices and ensure all invoices are raised with POs in place and against correct terms and conditions.
- Finalising approved invoices.
- Following up on customers quires regarding PO’s, invoicing or contracts.
- Liaising with credit control and Managers to resolve any outstanding debts.
- Assisting with month-end.
- Assisting in preparation of weekly reports.
- Communicating with stakeholder on upcoming bad debt provision risk.