Inside Sales Assistant - VR/18631
Our client, based north of Aberdeen, has an urgent requirement for an Inside Sales Assistant to join them on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and logging all incoming telephone / email and website enquiries.
- Providing proposals to prospective clients.
- Estimating costs and delivery timescales, and negotiating these with all relevant parties.
- Liaising internally in order to ascertain all required information for proposals.
- Delivering excellent customer service throughout the process.
- Ensuring records and database are kept up to date and accurate.
- Completing all administration associated with new sales orders.
- Arranging client visits as necessary.
- Assisting in the organisation of trade shows / events, maintain stock of brochures and other branded materials.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the capability to multitask.