Accounts Assistant - VR/18615
Our client based in Aberdeen City Centre is looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their team on a permanent basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and issuing all monthly tariff invoices.
- Recording all purchase invoices and managing approval workflow.
- Recording all intercompany transactions for specified legal entities.
- Recording all bank transactions for specified legal entities.
- Processing various journal entries during the month and at month-end closing relating to fixed assets, payroll, prepayments, accruals, borrowings, etc.
- Populating monthly board pack for review by Finance Manager.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and analysing files for specified legal entities.
- Assisting in the audit process and in the preparation of interim and annual statutory accounts.