Assistant Materials Coordinator - VR/18641
Our client, based south of Aberdeen, has a vacancy for an Assistant Materials Coordinator for a temporary period of up to 6 months.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Raising work orders on receipt of PO.
- Updating stock sheets.
- Liaising with workshop personnel.
- Assisting with the dispatch of equipment to customer.
- Preparing dispatch notes.
- Ordering of equipment / consumables.
- Updating Maintenance Database.
- Scanning of documents and uploading reports to company system.
- General administration duties such as filing and document control.