Accounts Payable Invoice Processor (12 month contract) - VR/18593
Based West of Aberdeen, our client is looking to add an Accounts Payable Invoice Processor to their team on a 12-month temporary basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the processing of all invoices is performed in a timely and efficient manner paying particular attention to detail.
- Ensuring that all relevant company processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all internal invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Monthly review and clearing of aged GR/IR balances.
- Performing any other ad-hoc duties as, and when, required.
Please note that our client will also look at recent Accounting and Finance graduates, as training will be provided.