Senior Accountant – Compliance - VR/18650
Senior Accountant required to join leading oil service company on a permanent basis. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for audit for a number of trading entities and also for completion of statutory accounts under FRS101.
- Coordinating the audit schedule, ensuring audits are completed in line with agreed deadlines to facilitate timely filing of statutory accounts.
- Leading and supporting UK entities through the IFRS conversion process.
- Assisting with the completion of the tax computations for UK entities’ statutory accounts.
- Assisting with monthly management reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
The ideal applicant will have an accounting qualification with experience in statutory accounts and audit processes.