Invoice Administrator - VR/18662
Our Client based in Aberdeen is looking for an Invoice Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly sales invoices.
- Ensuring all project invoicing is completed and adheres with terms and conditions of contracts.
- Achieving internal targets.
- Being compliment with company policies that relate to invoicing.
- Minimising level of work carried as work in progress.
- Proven track record within similar role.
- Experienced in sales invoicing.
- Problem solver.
- Relationship builder.