Commercial Administrator - VR/18718
Our client based in Aberdeen City Centre is looking to add a Commercial Administrator to their team on a 6 weeks’ temporary basis.
- Helping compile client billings ensuring all bills are prepared for issue to clients on a weekly or monthly basis in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions.
- Summarising timesheet information for billing purposes.
- Collating and uploading timesheets.
- Assisting in the payroll process.
- Ensuring all rechargeable third-party costs are captured in client bills.
- Assisting in the month end accounting process by running job ledger reports and updating reports.
- Ensuring back-up documentation for client bills is compiled and stored available for audit.
- Inputting sales invoices into the sales ledger.
- Photocopying and filing of all third-party invoices.
- Annual archiving of client billings and third-party invoices.
- Adhoc duties – assisting Team Leader – commercial as and when required.
- Issuing client billing statements on a monthly basis.
Previous accounts experience is desirable; however, administration and data entry experience would be essential to be considered for this role.