Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide financial and administrative support accurately and timely whilst ensuring all business requirements are met consistently and professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the month end management and reporting process.
- Preparation of client invoicing and payments.
- Accurate preparation of commission invoicing.
- Maintaining accurate purchase ledger.
- Reconciling and processing all employee expense claims.
- Preparing monthly cash flow.
- Preparing VAT returns for review.
- Assisting with credit control.
- Organising all filling records and financial administration.
- General administration duties.
Qualifications / Experience Needed:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office packages: Excel.