Proposals Specialist - VR/18654
Our client, a leader in their field, has a requirement for a Proposals Specialist to join their team on an initial 6-month basis.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Producing technical and commercial proposals to ensure that the needs of the company’s clients are met.
- Initial review of enquiry or invitation to tender (ITT) document.
- Ensuring continuity in proposal delivery by reviewing historical client correspondence.
- Identifying and compiling scopes of work for third party subcontractors for services and supply of materials where required as part of the tender.
- Identifying and compiling scopes of work for internal departments in order to fulfil the client’s requirements, and ensure that all relevant information is included within the final proposal.
- Coordinating clarification responses during bid evaluation process.
- Coordinating tender / proposal administration meetings.
- Formatting of final documents and facilitating the proposal approvals process.
- Reviewing and understanding terms and conditions (e.g. contractual terms, delivery delays, etc.).
- Working with the Contracts Manager to identify and communicate exceptions and potential risks.
- Assisting in contract / tender negotiations with Sales Manager.
Applicants to this role should offering the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position (minimum 2 years tendering experience in oil and gas industry).
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail.
- Experience of using tendering-based software.
- A degree in Business / Engineering is preferred, but not essential.