Surface Facilities Technical Assistant - VR/18767
Major oil and gas operator require a Technical Assistant for a 12-month contract based in London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing reporting and insight on progress, with knowledge of status to support timely issue resolution.
- Being responsive to new and modified tasks in a dynamic working environment.
- As custodian of key processes, working with the wider team to develop, maintain and improve systems.
- Interacting with the wider team to expedite activities and provide support and training on tools and processes.
- Custodian of the Company Document Registers for the Surface Facilities teams, controlling the status of contractual documentation between Contracts.
- Focal point for formal ATMS action tracking system - reporting, expediting and supporting team in timely resolution.
- Custodian of Lessons Learned (LL) system - managing contextual data and supporting the wider team in taking items through a rigorous system with multiple interfaces.
- Assisting Surface Facilities team with documentation related activities - developing and implementing templates, resolving technical document issues, formatting and preparing presentation materials.
Skills / experience:
- Technical awareness and interest in systems and processes.
- IT / Information Management awareness and interest.
- Awareness of typical project processes - action tracking, document control, SharePoint system.
- Basic data management.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, including templates.