Personnel Logistics Coordinator - VR/17401
Our multinational oil service client is in the market for an experienced Personnel Logistics professional to support their operations for a period of 6 months. Suitable candidates will have experience in a similar role elsewhere in the industry, and ideally be immediately available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing wide-ranging support to the Personnel Logistics Supervisor, including coordinating mobilisations.
- Managing employee files, monitoring absence levels and arranging travel as appropriate.
- Producing periodic reports for relevant internal stakeholders.
- Dealing with employee queries and supporting inductions.
- Participating in “on call” rota.
- Experience in a busy and fast-paced Personnel Logistics role.
- Working knowledge of relevant processes and systems including Vantage.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with constantly-changing priorities.
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY (or at short notice).