HR Advisor - VR/18151
Thorpe Molloy are supporting a well-reputed client with their fixed-term HR Advisor assignment. This 6-9-month contract is best suited to an experienced and flexible Generalist (ideally CIPD qualified) with strong relationship-building skills and availability to commence a new role in early February.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a focal point for wide-ranging HR queries, as well as providing proactive support to a varied client group.
- Supporting the HR Management Team with a range of day-to-day activities (particularly employee relations) and value-adding project work.
- Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant employment legislation at all times.
- Periodic reporting, database management and involvement in the maintenance of company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience at HR Advisor level.
- Associate CIPD membership, or actively studying towards (desirable).
- Client-facing skills, a track record of multitasking and adding value wherever possible.
- Flexible, forward-thinking and credible.
- Available at relatively short notice.