Learning and Development Specialist - VR/18750
Our international oil and gas client are in the market for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist. This visible and forward-thinking role will focus on the professional development and competency of this company’s excellent workforce, and is best suited to a CIPD-qualified professional with dedicated L&D experience elsewhere in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing / partaking in wide-ranging staff development initiatives, monitoring and where relevant implementing relevant processes and procedures.
- Ensuring employee and team development goals align with the company’s operational aims and activities.
- Proactively identifying training requirements and opportunities, supporting the organisation of relevant courses within budget and requisite timeframes.
- Understanding company and industry training and competency requirements, ensuring compliance with relevant policies and legislation.
- Demonstrable Learning and Development experience, at least to Advisor level.
- Experience within the oil and gas industry.
- CIPD member (desirable).
- Exposure to competency frameworks, psychometric testing and relevant HR databases.
- Influential and innovative, with a passion for developing yourself and others.