Accounts Payable Team Member - VR/18805
Our client based in Aberdeen City Centre are looking to add an Accounts Payable Team Member to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actioning invoices and credit notes in accordance with Accounts Payable processes and procedures.
- Sending queries using electronic authorisation system.
- Continuously look to improve invoice automation rate.
- Liaise with purchasing, suppliers, internal and external customers to resolve invoice queries.
- Continual reviewing and updating of internal processes and procedures.
- Working with the team to achieve set objectives / targets.
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts Payable role.
- Experience of working with financial systems.
- Computer literate (keyboard skills, and experience of working with PC / email).
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Excel software.