Financial Reporting Administrator - VR/18818
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant with general Office / IT skills to join their team on a temporary basis for 18 months.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Reporting Manager.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Reviewing fees received from third part Administrators.
- Supporting the board paper production.
- Coordinating and reviewing the distribution calculations received.
- Providing general support to Office Team.
- Assisting and preparing numerous financial statements.
- Assisting with administration.
- Processing invoices.
- Inputting fund data onto relevant system and manage.
Qualifications / Experience:
- University degree / Apprenticeship Program / Strong School exam results, preferably in a numerical discipline.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.