QC Inspector - VR/18874
Our client, based in Dyce, is seeking a QC Inspector to join their team on a short-term temporary basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing inspection (visual, dimensional, gauging and comparison as appropriate) on newly manufactured, repaired and / or modified equipment plus components pre and post testing.
- Raising non-conformance reports in line with the appropriate company procedures.
- Reviewing vendor documentation in line with Goods-In Quality Process.
- Understanding the importance of keeping measuring equipment safe, clean and fit for purpose.
Skills / Experience Required
- Good knowledge of inspection processes, procedures and practices.
- Excellent display of quality control techniques.
- Skilled in the use of handheld measuring equipment.
- Good interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of Faro measuring equipment and software would be beneficial but not essential.
- IT literate and used to working with Microsoft Office suite.