Buyer - VR/18878
Our client, a global oilfield products company based south of Aberdeen, has a new requirement for a Buyer to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing purchaser orders to suppliers.
- Expediting outstanding purchase orders.
- Liaise with suppliers on quality issues.
- Managing supplier delivery targets.
- Performance management of suppliers.
- Resolving any invoice queries.
- Obtaining quotations for goods and services as necessary.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working with ERP / MRP systems.
- Strong negotiation and sourcing skills.