Senior Tendering Specialist - VR/18900
Our client, a global service provider to the oil and gas industry, has a requirement for a Senior Tendering Specialist to join their team on a contract scheduled to last 18 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preliminary review of enquiry or invitation to tender (ITT) document.
- Preparing Decisions to Tender (DTT) and advising clients of bid / no bid decision.
- Ensuring relevant sections of ITT are distributed internally to appropriate departments and externally as required.
- Scheduling briefing sessions with Tender Pursuit Team and identifying responsibilities and key dates. Collaborating with the Tender Pursuit Team throughout the tender process within budget and in time for necessary approvals to be obtained.
- Preparing accurate and economic tender estimate.
- Reviewing, clarifying and where appropriate challenging responses received from internal support departments and inserting qualifications into bid document.
- Reviewing ITT documents from a commercial perspective and preparing commercial qualifications as required.
- Preparing internal tender authorisation papers, presentations and documents.
- Ensuring CRM is kept up to date for tenders in remit up to contract award / loss.
- Coordinating clarification responses during bid evaluation process. Preparing and attending any bid clarification meetings.
- Arranging de-brief from client where applicable and forwarding feedback to Tender Pursuit Team.
- Reviewing final contract document in conjunction with Contracts Team and liaising with the client to implement any required amendments to achieve the best commercial position.
- Maintaining appropriate records and data during the tender process to ensure a proper and efficient handover to Project Teams.
- Providing support and guidance to the Tendering / Associate Tendering Engineers and Tendering Administrators.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Strong experience in a tender / proposals role, with knowledge of reviewing contracts.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.