Internal Sales Co-ordinator - VR/18938
Our client has an opening for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their team. The purpose of this role is to deal with all client enquires and place orders with suppliers all whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all internal orders have been correctly placed on the company system.
- Making sure all orders are processed on a timely basis and in line with internal SLAs.
- Processing and managing service orders.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding service orders to ensure prompt installations and fault resolutions.
- Providing clients with regular updates on their orders.
Applicants should offer the following:
- Excellent Customer Service and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to accurately follow processes.
- Previous experience in an Internal Sales role.
- Previous experience in a technical environment.