Sales Manager, Oil and Gas - VR/19011
Working for a trusted environment monitoring technology company with ambitious growth plans you will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and have a close working relationship with the Aberdeen Sales Team.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Execute on robust growth ambitions for the company’s monitoring sensors, oil spill detection system and a new suite of Cloud services and applications.
- Develop a sales strategy targeted at energy sector E&P organisations in Europe and Africa markets.
- Undertake detailed customer segmentation.
- Implement a comprehensive communication plan with all stakeholders.
- Produce compelling proposals which deliver added value to our customers.
- Travel in Europe and Africa.
- Personal aptitude for solution sales and developing lasting customer relationships.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a robust and focussed approach to the delivery of key strategic imperatives.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently with tasks as required in a small organisation.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Planning and problem solving. Identifies, anticipates and navigates problems and obstacles in an orderly and calm manner.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- A strong cultural fit and commitment to the values and ethos of the business.
- Sales exposure to the oil and gas market and / or knowledge of marine monitoring software preferred.
All notes of interest and enquiries email@example.com.