Assistant Accountant - VR/19557
Our client based in Aberdeen City Centre is looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their team on a long-term temporary basis. This is a part-time role, providing support to the Company Accountant and the Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and processing of sales invoices and receipts.
- Preparing and processing of purchase invoices and payments including invoices in foreign currency.
- Recording invoice information into relevant spreadsheets.
- Importing various spreadsheets and information into accounts package from our management system.
- Reconciling and filing of purchase statements.
- General accounting including posting petty cash.
- Other various duties to support the Company Accountant and Directors.
Experience of working in a professional services environment would be an advantage.