IT Service Delivery Lead – Security & Network - VR/19729
Currently recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Lead - Security & Network on a permanent staff basis for an Oil & Gas company based in Aberdeenshire.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Service Delivery Lead – Security & Network will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- All aspects of the Enterprise Security Management System, including:
- Assisting with, developing, implementing and maintaining corporate security policies.
- Planning, implementing and upgrading security measures and audits.
- Continuous Security Incident Management.
- Leading and coordinating the Security Education and Awareness platform.
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Assisting with development of the company’s Global Network, including:
- Project analysis, planning and delivery of new office set-ups / moves, infrastructure upgrades, and implementation of new security set-up.
- Reviewing network performance and quality of service provided by providers.
- Network service coordination, including incidents, problems, changes, asset management and out of office hours support when required.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and quality assurance of network documentation.
- Facilitating and / or participating in relevant meetings – e.g. internal and external security and network meetings as required to meet operational needs.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Applicants will be expected to hold a relevant Degree qualification in a Computing Science type discipline.
- Applicants will be expected to hold CCNP, or similar networking accreditation and / or CISMP / CISSP, or similar security accreditation.
- A minimum of 5–7 years’ relevant experience in a similar IT Service Delivery Lead – Security & Network type role is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess broad technical knowledge of LAN, WLAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN, Firewall, NetScaler, network tools and related network technologies.
- Experience of risk management and IT security is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess the ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Applicants will be expected to be competent in ITIL processes and the ITIL V3 Service Lifecycle.
- Applicants will be expected to possess demonstrable project management skills.