Part-Time QHSE Co-ordinator - VR/19769
We are currently working with our client-based North of the city for a Part-Time QHSE Co-ordinator to start ASAP.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced role with a wide range of tasks including:
- Tracking, reporting and managing data and documentation.
- Ensuring QHSE legislation is being kept up to date.
- Providing safety inductions and training as required for employees.
- Managing and conducting Internal Audits.
- Ensuring that all hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials are monitored and audited.
- Managing company QHSE system.
A candidate with a NEBOSH qualification is preferred but not essential.