Export Coordinator - VR/19896
Our client, a Freight Forwarding company based in Dyce requires an experienced Export Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in the Export Key Account Team, as an Export Coordinator you will be supporting the Key Account Manager by coordinating shipments from initial quotation through to final delivery; ensuring excellent customer service and that team targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Onboarding new clients and developing positive client relationships.
- Attending client meetings and working closely with the Sales Team.
- Processing all shipping documents and customs declarations in accordance with HMRC regulations.
- Providing quotations to customers and resolving any day to day issues.
- Ensuring Dangerous Goods procedures are followed in accordance with regulations.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role (Freight forwarding / Logistics / Customs) is essential.
- Previous experience in handling Dangerous goods (certificate / training) is preferred.
- A good understanding of Customs Tariff and Export Regimes.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.