Trainee Project Coordinator - VR/19993
Our client based on the South side of Aberdeen has a requirement for a Trainee Project Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this trainee role, you will be given the necessary tools and training to fulfil the role of Project Coordinator for our client. Upon completion of training your duties will include:
- Procuring of services and materials to fulfil client’s requirements.
- Working closely with sales and factories to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Preparing reviews of project service and material requirements.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and attend meetings and networking events.
Applicants should ideally have the following:
- Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communicator.
- Willingness to learn and undertake training.