Sales Administrator (Telesales) - VR/19995
Our client based in the South of Aberdeen has a requirement for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Sales Administrator you will be primarily responsible for the administrative duties.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Sales calls to customers.
- Liaising with existing and potential customers to follow up on sale opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating records, databases, quotes and systems.
- Understanding customer requirements and answering their queries.
Applicants should ideally have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role – it is essential that you are comfortable working in a telesales position.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills.