Flight Operations Officer - VR/17981
We are supporting our airside client’s search for a new Flight Operations Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispatching computer flight plans for all flights.
- Liaising with air traffic control.
- Ensuring all administration is carried out to the required standard and regulations.
- Facilities coordination and reporting.
- Recent experience within Aviation Operations.
- Dangerous goods qualification / experience would be desirable.
- Vantage experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Professional and friendly approach to customer service.