HR Advisor - VR/20075
Thorpe Molloy are managing 2 separate HR Advisor vacancies for a couple of our client businesses, who have retained our services on an exclusive basis. Both employers offer challenging, rewarding, customer-facing workloads, within supportive and stable HR teams. Roles are being offered on a contract basis and are best suited to experienced, operationally-focused Generalists able to commit to assignments of up to 12 months in duration.
- 6-9 months with a reputable oil service business undergoing significant organisational change.
- Supporting the company’s HR Director and HR Advisor with wide-ranging Generalist activities, from employee relations through to recruitment, L&D, reward and global mobility.
- Assisting with strategic projects relating to the on-going business transition / integration process.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and company policies / procedures.
- Immediately availability required, along with demonstrable experience at Advisor level and ideally CIPD membership (Associate level or above).
- 12 months as additional headcount within a highly functional and fast-paced HR Team, for an oil service business known for staff retention and employee engagement.
- Providing full Generalist support for designated client groups and business units, comprised of both onshore and offshore personnel.
- Proactively building positive relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing company policies and procedures, and partaking in projects relating to absence management, employee benefits and succession planning.
- Best suited to a “seasoned” HR Advisor (ideally CIPD qualified) who can hit the ground running and quickly add value in post.
If keen to explore either opportunity in further detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.