Turnaround Planner - VR/19931
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Turnaround Planner on a contractual basis in Aberdeen.
- Providing planning support to the Company Asset and the Turnaround Team.
- Developing level 4 integrated Turnaround and Major scope plans. To include Pre and Post work plans in conjunction with Turnaround Coordinators / Sponsors / Operations.
- Providing detailed resource plans for POB management.
- Producing daily progress reports, productivity reports and 'S' curves and revisions of these during Turnaround execution.
- Recording growth sheet in conjunction with Turnaround Coordinators.
- Alignment with the Turnaround Materials Coordinator on long lead materials and sequencing them accordingly.
- Active role in constructability review of key scopes with interface coordinator.
- Producing SAP 2-3-year look-ahead on PMR's with system condition code 8, 9 only and issue to Turnaround Coordinator.
- Populating SAP and managing SAP interfaces on behalf of TAR Team. Including management of the new SAP shut down readiness report and production of graphs with Turnaround coordinator.
- Facilitation of the change control request (CCR/SRR) process.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Appropriate level of experience in the oil & gas industry preferably gained in offshore / onshore support roles with turnaround management exposure would be beneficial to the position.
- High level of SAP PM skills and experience desired but not essential (additional training / development will be provided).
- Advanced Primavera P6 skills Required.
- Demonstrable experience of adapting to / dealing with change and the co-ordination of multi-function / discipline teams.
- Ability to work using initiative and with minimum supervisory direction.
- Sound working knowledge and demonstration of safe working practices.
- Appropriate familiarity with quality processes and the application of continuous improvement tools desirable.
- Demonstrates highly effective relationship-building internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a fast moving, customer focused environment whilst maintaining the highest ethical integrity.
- Ability to understand and respond effectively to the requirements of diverse groups and operations
- Computer literacy required on Windows based applications.
- Livelink and UKMS understanding desirable.