Application Engineer – Seals - VR/19827
Currently recruiting for an experienced Application Engineer - Seals on a permanent staff basis for an Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen.
The Application Engineer – Seals will have the following the main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing effective and long-term relationships with customers, maintaining a frequent and high level of visibility and entanglement, and differentiating the company from their competitors.
- Developing the Power Transmission sealing business with all customers, capturing opportunities and delivering value through working in coordination with Sales and the SSUK Branch network.
- The Application Engineer – Seals will be responsible for supporting technical coordination with Industrial Seals colleagues outside of the UK.
- Sourcing new Sealing business opportunities.
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality, profitable sealing solutions and services and communicating technical risks and hazards.
- Working in coordination with both the Product Division and REP organisations, fulfilling the role of being the knowledge provider to the customer regarding the technical sealing offer, services and solutions.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar Application / Technical Engineer type position, within the Sealing Solutions field, is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of seals, elastomers, plastics etc is essential.
- Applicants are expected to possess experience in the supporting of technical projects and should have the ability to be responsible for all technical aspects of the project throughout the project lifecycle.