Purchasing Assistant - VR/20552
4-6-month temporary contract available for a Purchasing Assistant to work with a highly-regarded organisation in the Oil and Gas industry. This position is based on the south-side of Aberdeen.
As Purchasing Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with the procurement of equipment and services for Project and Operations Teams.
- Providing input to the preparation of purchase requisitions.
- Preparing enquiries to suppliers and assisting with the reviews of supplier quotations.
- Participating in the organisation of pre-award / clarification meetings with suppliers.
- Assisting with the preparation of bid evaluations.
- Preparing, issuing and following up on POs.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices.
Applicants to this role should have previous experience in a similar role, providing support to a busy Purchasing Department.