Level 1 IT Helpdesk Agent - VR/20614
Currently recruiting for an experienced Level 1 IT Helpdesk Agent on a permanent staff basis for a company based in Aberdeen.
The Level 1 Helpdesk Agent will provide experienced technical support and the highest level of customer service to meet the needs of the department.
The Level 1 Helpdesk Agent will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Serving as the initial point of contact for support issues for customers.
- Accurately diagnosing support issues, by gathering the necessary information and performing initial troubleshooting and ticket triaging.
- Clearly and thoroughly documenting requests for assistance in the ticket management systems and track incidents to resolution.
- Prompt and efficient call handling with the end user remote support.
- Managing all consumable and break fix incidents within a ticketing system.
- Working to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Emphasising on taking initiative whilst following procedures and working with the systems and processes.
- Managing calls through to resolution or escalation if required.
- Administration tasks in support of the Managed Print model.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least two years’ experience of working within a similar IT Helpdesk type role is essential.
- Experience with Office 2003/07/10/13/16 is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 is essential.
- Experience with server 2003/2008/2012 and 2016 environments is essential.
- Experience in using ticketing system software is essential.
- Experience in printer configuration and installation is essential.
- A strong telephone manner is essential and applicants will be expected to be accustomed to working on their own initiative.