Accountant - VR/17731
Exclusive opportunity for an Accountant has arisen due to growth and an increase in business.
You will be responsible for preparing financial analysis and reports, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and internal controls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, including variance analysis.
- Month end close.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Credit control.
- Cash forecast.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Supporting annual budgets.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Part qualified (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience in financial reporting.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.