Supporting a variety of clients to meet reporting requirements and providing insights.
Ultimately providing exceptional audit activities for clients, leading and guiding teams and acting as a high-profile contact. Becoming a credible advisor, influencing resolutions and making a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and updating on audit engagements.
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes.
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop Junior colleagues.
- Honours degree in an Accounting, Finance or business discipline.
- ACA / CA / ACCA.
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits.
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management.
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.