Vendor Maintenance Administrator - VR/18732
Our client, a leading name in their field, has a requirement for a Vendor Maintenance Administrator to join their Supply Chain Team on a temporary basis for a period of 9-12 months to cover maternity leave.
The Vendor Maintenance Administrator is primarily responsible for the setup and management for supplier records for the company’s approved vendor list.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring vendor additions / changes are consistent with departmental objectives.
- Liaising with colleagues in AP and Risk Management to review vendor insurance and bank details.
- Liaising with Management for approval on vendor additions.
- Inputting new vendor details or updating changes to existing records in the vendor management system.
- Working to improve the vendor maintenance process through liaison with colleagues and Management.
- Assisting the Accounts Team to resolve any issues with non-PO invoices that require new vendor additions.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role involving vendor management or procurement.
- Excellent attention to detail and IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.