Senior Commissions Administrator - VR/18753
Our client is looking for an experienced Trails Commissions Administrator to assist with calculating and paying renewal / trail commission and rebate payments in the EMEA region for fixed term of 12 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring accuracy on all rebates and trail commission payments.
- Ensuring all enquiries are answered in a timely manner.
- Constantly reviewing practices ensuring high quality of customer service.
- Processing work within the agreed turnaround time in order to meet team targets.
- Assisting with the trail and rebate accounting information accruals and payments.
- Contributing with compliance checks.
- Completing and calculating the onshore / offshore trailer fee rebate processes.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to manage workload by prioritising.
- Strong accounts payable knowledge.