HSEQ Manager - VR/18691
Requirement for a HSEQ Manager for an Oil and Gas Service Company. This is a staff position.
- Maintaining legislation and keeping up to date with new legislation.
- Identifying HSEQ training needs within various departments.
- Writing and keeping up to date HSE policies and procedures.
- Carrying out site inspections.
- Collating records of incidents and accidents.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 6-10 years HSEQ work experience.
- Experience in setting up quality systems.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or BSC Diploma in Safety Management