Contracts Analyst - VR/18804
Our Peterhead based client has a requirement for a Contracts Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Contracts Analyst’s primary responsibilities are to assist in the review and negotiation of new and existing contractual terms and conditions and tenders.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and negotiating contractual terms and conditions for new and existing business, ensuring they are qualified appropriate and fully compliant with internal contracting guidelines; thus, mitigating any potential risks and liabilities. Ordering to mitigate potential risks and liabilities.
- Providing guidance and advice to internal colleagues on the contract analysis.
- Attending meetings / conference calls with customers and suppliers, providing guidance to colleague on contractual matters thereafter.
- Internal liaison with the Finance and Commercial Teams on any matters relevant to contractual analysis, i.e. tax implications, insurance matters.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of standardised terms and conditions and contractual processes.
- Drafting contractual documents – including Service Contracts, Framework Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- 1 or more years’ experience in a commercial / contracts environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organisation skills and comfortable working to deadlines.
- Experience of the oil and gas industry would be a benefit.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline.