Tendering & Business Development Coordinator - VR/18234
Our client, a reputable service provider to the oil & gas industry, has a requirement for a Tendering and Business Development Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Tendering and Business Development Coordinator will provide support in all BD and tendering activities. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing effective proposals and presentations for business opportunities.
- Assisting in the compilation of RFIs and tenders.
- Tender design, formatting, referencing and proofing.
- Ensuring final tender submissions are accurate, complete, and meet deadlines.
- Assisting in marketing activities.
- Supporting the business development efforts on services, new products and technologies.
- Researching client and market information in support of key client pursuit plans.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The ability to build knowledge of technical aspects and client requirements.
- The ability to coordinate all aspects of tendering and business development.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and engagement skills.